This spring, wall coverings in bold floral motifs and large-scale foliage make it easy to go green
This article originally appeared in the Spring 2017 issue of C Home.
1. DE GOURNAY Earlham in special colorway. Price upon request, degournay.com; nickyrising.com.
2. BRUNSCHWIG & FILS Willow P8016155 from the D’Arts Collection. To the trade, price upon request, brunschwig.com.
3. NICOLETTE MAYER Blossom Fantasia in Slate. Price upon request, starkcarpet.com. PHOTO: Nicolette Mayer.
4. ROMO BLACK EDITION Herbaria in Obsidian from the Herbaria Wallcoverings collection. To the trade, $307/roll, thomaslavin.com.
5. WITCH AND WATCHMAN Folia Collection in Dark. $300/roll, witchandwatchman.com; walnutwallpaper.com.
6. KATIE LEEDE & CO. Tulipa in Sundried. To the trade, price upon request, katieleede.com; hollandandsherry.com.
7. BRETT DESIGN Rose and Dandelion. $158 retail per yard, brettdesigninc.com; harbingerla.com. PHOTO: Courtesy of Brett Design
Written by ANDREA STANFORD.