C caught up with consummate entertainers and tastemakers Monelle Totah and Gary McNatton, co-founders of Hudson Grace, to learn what every host needs to impress this holiday:
1. It all starts with the well-stocked bar! A stylish martini shaker and ice bucket complete the look.
2. Right now, it is all about the stemless Champagne flutes—easy to use, store and wash.
3. You cannot have too many serving boards. Cheese, charcuterie and olives all look beautiful against reclaimed wood. And an oversized serve board on top of an ottoman makes an instant surface.
4. We love tear-off napkins—so clever. They are simple to use but also look elegant.
5. A wine thermal is such an ingenious piece; keep it in the freezer until guests arrive, then add your favorite chilled white and it will stay cool for hours (or until it is gone!). hudsongracesf.com.
Written by Andrea Stanford.