As iridescence trends on the runway, the opal makes a stunning comeback
1. Irene Neuwirth one-of-a-kind necklace, price upon request, Irene Neuwirth, West Hollywood.
2. David Webb Sea Unicorn brooch, price upon request, davidwebb.com.
3. DAVID YURMAN High Jewelry Gems earrings, price upon request, David Yurman, Beverly Hills.
4. Tiffany & Co. bracelet with black opal, $475,000, Tiffany & Co., Beverly Hills.
5. CARTIER Coloratura High Jewelry necklace, price upon request, by appointment only at Cartier Beverly Hills.
6. FERNANDO JORGE Electric Drop earrings, $15,700, fernandojorge.co.uk.
7. Spinelli Kilcollin Nembus ring, $8,800, Savannah, Santa Monica.
8. JANE TAYLOR Cirque rectangular cuff, $4,545, janetaylor.com.
9. EFFY Jewelry opal ring, $3,308, effyjewelry.com.
10. Fade To Black Orbital earrings, $1,300, fadetoblackstudio.com.
11. SIG WARD JEWELRY Australian opal ring, $8,400, sigwardjewelry.com.
12. WWAKE Multi-Chain earrings, $4,995, net-a-porter.com.
13. KIMBERLIN BROWN Starburst earrings, $2,175, Esqueleto, Oakland.
14. Buccellati Opera ring, price upon request, us.buccellati.com.
Fashion Market Editor: REBECCA RUSSELL.
Runway photography courtesy of BALMAIN.