L.A. Designer Yael Aflalo and The Reformation.
L.A.-based label The Reformation recently launched its first bridal line—featuring classic ivory gowns and bridesmaids dresses in neutral colors and floral prints—all made using the brand’s sustainable and eco-friendly practices. “Our girls have been asking us for bridesmaid and wedding dresses since day one,” says founder and CEO Yael Aflalo. “So we grabbed some of our best-sellers and tweaked them a bit, then carefully picked the best fabrics.” Here, the innovative designer shares her top spots to indulge and unwind.
• Just One Eye For their impeccable selection of clothes, jewelry, books and furniture. justoneeye.com.
• Beverly Hot Springs I love spending an afternoon getting a scrub and massage…it’s an essential way for me to decompress. beverlyhotsprings.com.
• Little Dom’s (littledoms.com) for lunch and Madeo Restaurant (310-859-0242) for dinner.
• Reel Inn Fresh Fish Market & Restaurant When I can, I take a quick trip to Malibu to relax and grab a bite. reelinnmalibu.com.
• Farmers’ Markets To support the local sustainable farms surrounding Los Angeles.
Edited by Samantha Traina.